Joseph M. Guzzardo
Mr. Guzzardo joined the firm in 2015 after spending the majority of his career as a trial attorney with two prominent New York City area insurance defense firms. His practice is focused on the defense of complex construction accident, premises and automobile liability claims, as well as related coverage disputes. He has successfully tried dozens of cases to verdict within the five boroughs of New York City and neighboring Long Island. Mr. Guzzardo also handles a wide variety of residential and commercial real estate transactions as well as contested and uncontested estate proceedings.
Mr. Guzzardo graduated from Saint John’s University’s School of Law in 1996, obtaining Dean’s List recognition throughout (1993-96). As a member of the Journal of Legal Commentary, he co-authored Gulf War Syndrome: Learning From The Lessons Of Agent Orange, a comparative analysis of the mass toxic tort playbook utilized by the Agent Orange litigants, and whether affected Gulf War veterans should follow in their footsteps.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. 1996
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A. 1993
- New York State Bar 1997
- New Jersey State Bar 1997
- U.S.D.C. for the Eastern District of New York 1997
- U.S.D.C. for the Southern District of New York 1997
- U.S.D.C. for the District of New Jersey 1997