Sam Baharvar joined Bartlett LLP as a seasoned practitioner of construction Labor Law, construction defect, commercial general liability, professional liability and insurance coverage dispute/bad faith litigation, having represented several of the largest and most sophisticated property developers, construction managers and engineering firms in New York, as well as medical professionals in malpractice matters, universities and other educational institutions, and filmmakers in entertainment contract negotiation. He is an aggressive advocate and counselor for his clients, through trial or resolution by effective and efficient negotiation.
- Cornell University, B.A. 1998
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D. 2001
- New York State Bar
- U.S.D.C. Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association