Anthony F. Barbiero
Mr. Barbiero, a 3rd generation graduate of St. John’s School of Law, was admitted to the bar in 1992. Over the course of his career, Mr. Barbiero has specialized in the handling of a wide variety of civil litigation involving the firm’s corporate, transportation, hospital and health care clients, as well as construction entities and municipal defendants involved in complex tort litigation in state and federal court from inception through trial. He has also represented clients before the Office of Professional Medical Conduct, the Office of Professional Discipline and the State Commission of Correction.
Mr. Barbiero recognizes the importance of simplifying complex contractual, legal and medical issues so that they can be clearly presented and understood by the client, the judge and jury that may ultimately decide the case. He is active in the development of risk management strategies for clients of the firm and has lectured for the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers as well as Bar associations in multiple jurisdictions.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. 1992
- Hofstra University, B.A. 1987
- Seton Hall Law School Certificate in Healthcare Compliance, October 2013
- New York State Bar 1992
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association