Clifford A. Bartlett, Jr.
Clifford A. Bartlett, Jr. has been a partner of the firm since its inception. His professional career has been devoted to the defense of the most complex matters that have the highest exposure for clients of the firm. Although widely recognized in the field of medical malpractice defense, Mr. Bartlett has also represented pharmaceutical companies in the defense of a variety of pharmaceutical products, as well as the automotive industry in products liability defense and the construction industry in matters of catastrophic loss. In his litigation career Mr. Bartlett has taken over 500 cases to verdict while maintaining a success rate of over 90%.
Mr. Bartlett has also has been recognized for excellence by numerous professional organizations that include the 25 year award by Martindale-Hubbell where he received the highest possible peer rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. In addition, he is featured in Best Lawyers in America and his litigation skills have been recognized by The New York Times, Forbes magazine, as well as by his inclusion on a yearly basis in “Super Lawyers”. Mr Bartlett has also received recognition by the National Trial Lawyers with the prestigious “Top 100” Trial Lawyers Award and has been selected by Strathmore’s “Who’s Who-Worldwide” as their Professional of the Year in 2013. In addition his biography is included in Who’s Who in the World and Who’s Who in the United States.
*Recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America ® as published by New York Magazine
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- St. Francis College of Brooklyn, B.A.
- New York State Bar
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S.D.C., Western District of New York
- U.S.D.C., Northern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court Connecticut
- American Bar Association
- New York State
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Nassau/Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association
- Faculty Member – Practicing Law Institute;
- Lecturer – New York State Bar Association;
- New York Law Journal Seminar Press;
- Nassau-Suffolk Trial Lawyers Association;
- Suffolk Academy of Law;
- Nassau Academy of Law and various County Medical Societies;
- NYS Dental Society, Continuing Dental Education