Joseph M. O’Connor
Joseph O’Connor is a partner with the firm specializing in the defense of medical malpractice actions, architectural and engineering malpractice, civil rights litigation, unemployment discrimination, premises liability, labor law/construction claims, attorney malpractice, and miscellaneous professional liability. He is admitted to practice before the United States District Court in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, before the United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. O’Connor obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Science with a Concentration in Genetics from Cornell University in 1988. Thereafter, he attended SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn (Downstate) Medical School from 1988 through 1991. In 1995, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from St. John University School of Law.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. 1995
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Medical School 1995
- Cornell University, B.A., 1988
- New York State Bar 1996
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York 1996
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States Supreme Court