Christopher M. Otton
Christopher M. Otton is a partner with the firm’s insurance coverage and litigation practice group. He focuses on defense of claims related to premises liability, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, and property damage. He completed a combined degree program at St. John’s University, receiving a B.S. in 2000, and a J.D. in 2001.
- St. John’s University School of Law, 2001 J.D.
- St. John’s University, 2000 B.S.
- New York State Bar 2002
- U.S.D.C. Eastern District of New York 2004
- U.S.D.C. Southern District of New York 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit 2008