Warren J. Roth
Warren J. Roth long has focused his practice on protecting the rights of municipal workers. Over his twenty plus year career he has represented a multitude of police officers, firefighters, corrections officers, DPW workers, teachers and CSEA members. Mr. Roth regularly confronts issues concerning disability retirement pensions, social security disability, workers compensation as well as personal injury litigation. Through his advocacy on behalf of his clients, Mr. Roth has set legal precedents in the areas of the Workers Compensation Law, the New York State Retirement Law as well as the General Municipal Law Sections 207-a and 207-c.
Mr. Roth graduated from Pace University School of Law in 1990. He is admitted to practice in New York State and Connecticut as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. 1990
- SUNY at Albany, B.A. 1987
- New York State Bar 1991
- Connecticut State Bar 1990
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York 1991
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut 2009
- American, New York State and Westchester Bar Associations