Tina Scognamillo is a Partner with the firm having practiced in the area of medical malpractice litigation for over 27 years. Throughout her career, she has represented major medical institutions and health care facilities, as well as individual physicians and nursing homes. Ms. Scognamillo’s experience includes all aspects of litigation from inception to trial in highly complex medical cases.
Ms. Scognamillo obtained her Juris Doctor in 1989 from St. John’s University School of Law and her Bachelor’s (B.S.) in 1986 from St. John’s University. She is admitted to the United Stated District Court for the Eastern District and is a member of the New York Academy of Trial Lawyers, of which she holds a Board position (2016 – 2017).
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D. 1989
- St. John’s University, B.S. 1986
- New York State Bar 1990
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of New York 1990
- U.S.D.C., Eastern District of New York 1990
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers